The fundamental problem of agencies is that they work for you and not with you.
You need a partner that understands the complexities of marketing in a new age filled with countless different devices and usage scenarios.
Small Business Loans
Gave hope to the search channel and made it profitable.
60% Lead Quantity Increase – YoY
32% Cost Decrease – YoY
Trade Show Displays
Continuously reaching all-time high number of leads for paid search.
87% Revenue Increase – YoY
52% ROAS Increase – YoY
Consistently drove leads while lowering costs.
95% Sales Increase – YoY
43% CPL Decrease – YoY
Grew their online presence while lowering costs.
70% Revenue Increase – MoM
28% CPA Decrease – MoM
What Makes Us Different
Your team made predictions that ended up being under promised and over delivered. If I didn’t live through it myself, I wouldn’t have believed it. I now feel we are on the cutting edge of the market and I look forward to our results each month.
- Search Engine Marketing is not only the future of advertising, but also currently the most cost-efficient and powerful form of advertising available. There is no better way to guarantee that the right people are interacting with your ads than with SEM.
- Today, search ranking focuses on creating superb content in a flawless user experience, while satisfying user intent and making that intent clear to search engines. Let us direct your content marketing efforts to solidify and maintain your search engine rankings.
- By adding Display advertising to your campaigns, new paths are created for consumers to navigate. Since these paths are typically less expensive than search-only paths, this allows for CPAs to decrease and searches for brand terms to increase.
- Remarketing shows Display Ads to those individuals who have already visited your site, but haven’t yet converted. It's a gentle nudge to the consumer, reminding them that they are interested in your product/service & encouraging them to take advantage of your great offers.
- Product Listing Ads are created based on a data-feed, which houses all the product information for an online catalog. This data-feed is submitted through the Google Merchant Center and Google will use it's content to deem which products are eligible to be seen for particular search queries.
- E-commerce companies can effectively showcase their products through Product Listing Ads under Google Shopping management. This allows consumers to browse through a variety merchant catalogs within one interface, with each product being served based off relevant searches.
DentalInsurance.com | General Manager
DCAP Insurance | Founder
Coverdell | CMO
1st Avenue Storage | Founder
US Elite | Founder
Bombas | VP of Business Operations
Ace Exhibits | Founder
Ace Exhibits | President
Mobile Domination is HereIn May, Google confirmed that more searches are conducted on smartphones than desktops and tablets in 10 countries, including the US and Japan. Google concluded that the linear path from discovery by purchase has been replaced with what they call “micro-moments” in which we use our phones in bursts of activity.
Google Signals at Three Mobile Text AdsMobile searchers will often see three text ads instead of two on a small set of queries. This gives us another reason why we heavily focus on mobile because now with three slots instead of two, organic search is not visible above the fold.
Voice Search (Query via Voice Command)The number of words per keyword has been declining for a decade or so. If the long tail was dead, it’s coming back to life and voice search has a BIG part in it. As Apple and Google continue improving their voice search product, over the next couple of years we’ll see a high increase in people using that feature.